Hollingsworth & Vose (H&V) is a world leader in the use of nanofibers in advanced filtration solutions for air and liquid applications. Our Nanoweb™ and Trupor® fine fiber synthetic composites provide the highest efficiency submicron particle capture with the lowest pressure drop. H&V’s proprietary nanotechnology utilizes the smallest, most uniform synthetic fibers in the industry to make the highest performing composite materials for air and liquid filtration applications. The best filter media makes the best filters.
What Is Nanofiber Filter Media?
Our fine fiber advanced filter materials utilize nanofibers well below 1 µm in diameter and typically less than 200 nm. These fibers are the smallest fibers H&V produces; they are around one-thousandth the size of a human hair, one-hundredth the size of a pollen grain, comparable in size to viruses, and only one thousand times larger than atoms.
H&V’s advanced nanofiber composites provide leading levels of performance by utilizing custom-made layers from H&V’s wet and dry laid technologies to optimize our nanofiber technology.
The advantages of H&V’s nanofiber composites include:
- Very low pressure drop for a given efficiency
- Leading flux (fluid flow)
- Highest levels of mechanical filtration performance
- Outstanding durability
- Superior processability and pleatability
- Flame retardancy
H&V’s nanofiber technologies are at the forefront of air and liquid filtration solutions for a wide range of applications, including cabin air, process liquids, HVAC, cleanroom, appliance, gas turbine, and water filtration.
What Are Some Common Uses of Nanofiber Filter Media?
Looking for filter media that you can trust in your air and liquid filtration applications? Hollingsworth & Vose is here to help! We offer a range of nanofiber filter media to suit different industry applications. Typical end-uses for our products include:
- Cabin air best-in-class mechanical filtration media with low pressure drop
- Cabin air combi-filter for best-in-class molecular and particulate filtration
- HVAC and Gas Turbine pocket, panel, and V-bank filters
- HEPA/ULPA air filtration systems
- Specialty liquid filters
- Biopharma equipment
- Process liquid systems
- Water filtration systems
- Food and beverage processes
Why Choose H&V’s Nanotechnology Filter Media?
H&V is a global leader in filtration. We offer a wide range of products that include our nanofiber technology, such as:
By choosing us you for your nanotechnology filter media needs, you benefit from our:
- Extensive experience. We’ve been a market leader in innovative synthetic and composite filtration media since the early 1990s. By combining nanotechnology with other performance layers, we have created the highest performing filtration solutions. Examples include NanoWeb™, Trupor™, and NanoWave®.
- Superior products. We offer a diverse range of filtration products developed to target specific applications. Our products are optimized for particulate penetration, pressure drop, durability, service life, and/or cost-efficiency.
- Commitment to innovation. We maintain state-of-the-art manufacturing and industry-leading R&D facilities, which enable us to continually upgrade our product lines to meet changing market challenges.
- 全球业务. We have R&D and manufacturing facilities in the Americas, Europe, China, and India and sales representatives across the world, enabling us to provide customers with quality products and services wherever they are.
- Customer-focused response. We collaborate with our customers to create product solutions that enable better filtration.